AFTER SALES POLICY
Dear twinDOOR Customer,
Thank you for placing your trust and confidence in us by purchasing twinDOOR products.twinDOOR products are designed and manufactured meeting the highest quality standards and leave our factory only after thorough quality testing.
Should you nevertheless have grounds for complaint,please contact your twinDOOR distributor.
To enable your claim under this warranty to be processed without delay,please provide following details:
1.Your Name,Address,Phone Number
2.Original Invoice with date of purchase
3.Product Type and Product number
4.Description of Defect
From the date of the original purchase contract with twinDOOR,the purchaser receives a 5-year warranty on the safe functioning of the twinDOOR product.
From the date of purchase,the purchaser receives a 2 1/2 year warranty on mechanical and electrical parts of the twinDOOR products used under normal conditions width max.10 cycles per day for electrical operated doors(one cycle=opening + closing).
The warranty claim only applies in the country in which the twinDOOR products was purchased.The product must have been purchased through our authorized distribution channels.A claim under this warranty exists only for damage to the object of the contract itself.
Purchase Contact with date substantiate your right to claim under the warranty.
For the term of the warranty,we shall rectify all defects of the twinDOOR products that can be demonstrably attributed to material or manufacturing defects.We shall replace the defective goods with defect-free goods at no charge,rectify the defects or compensate for loss.
In value according to our choice.We do not cover costs for disassembly and fitting or shipping costs.Replaced parts become our property.
Excluded is damage by/to：
• Improper fitting,failure to arrange for cleaning and care
• Improper initial start-up and operation
• Negligent or intentional destruction
• External influences such as fire,water,salts,alkali,acids,extreme effects of the environment
• Mechanical damage caused by improper transport and fitting
• Priming and other surface protection
• Improper coating or coating applied too late
• Repairs conducted by unqualified personnel
• Use of non-original parts without approval from the manufacturer
• Removal or defacing of the product number
• Batteries,light bulbs or other normal results or tear and wear